The Bryn Tanat Wellness ethos is centred around self-care and wellbeing.
- We request all guests use silent mode on mobile phones and refrain from taking calls.
- Filming and photography are not permitted in the changing areas of the Spa Suite or Hide.
- Food and alcohol are strictly not permitted in the Spa Suite or the Hide. Guests are not permitted to bring their own drinks or food to the Spa.
- Smoking and the use of electronic smoking devices are not permitted within any of the indoor or outdoor spa areas.
- It is nice to catch up with friends. When you are enjoying the Spa Suite and surrounding areas of the Spa please keep your voice to a whisper and refrain from excessive noisy behaviour.
- Minimum age of guest for spa treatments and spa suite bookings is 16 years of age except for age related treatments (i.e. Teen Facial and eyebrow shape). Parental consent form must be completed and signed prior to treatment.
- In the event that a client presents his or herself in a condition that the therapist considers inappropriate for the treatment, for example displaying symptoms of being intoxicated, the therapist and management can refuse to provide treatment at the appointment time. The client will be offered an alternative appointment if available. A refund will not be given.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking with the remaining balance payable at the time of the appointment.
Overnight Spa Stays – payment is due in full at the time of booking.
Cancellation of a booking/appointment with less than 72 hours’ notice will result in a charge of 50% of the cost of the booking. Cancellation or variation of a booking/appointment with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the total cost of the booking.